Empower marginalized groups including women and girls through skill development initiatives for enhanced employability and advocacy for the promotion of healthcare, peace, harmony and basic human rights.
- To improve the living standard of common people through access to justice, resources and opportunities.
- To improve the quality of health, education and social services.
- To strengthen the vulnerable groups including youth, minorities, children and women.
- To engage citizens in democratic process through awareness, trainings and advocacy.
- To protect wildlife and environmental conservation through community sensitization and awareness.